Sunday, December 7, 2014

Nicki Minaj revealed that she had an abortion 16

Featured Image1367
Jaguar PS / Shutterstock.com

Ben JohnsonBen Johnson Follow Ben 
 


Nicki Minaj describes her aborted baby as angel looking over her brother 

  • By Ben Johnson
    Hip-hop artist Nicki Minaj revealed that she had an abortion 16 years ago in a new song released today.
    In the song, “All Things Go,” she describes her aborted baby as an angel who watches over Minaj's brother, Micaiah, who just turned 16 this year.
    The song states:
    My child with Aaron would have been 16, any minute
    So in some ways I feel like Caiah is the both of them
    It's like he's Caiah's little angel, looking over him.
    The claustrophobically personal new song is the lead track from her forthcoming CD The Pinkprint, which comes out on December 15.
    Minaj, whose neon hair and revealing outfits send a distinct message to her fans, recently hit a countercultural note by saying she believes strongly in her mother's teachings that it is important to be married before having a child.

    “I’d rather not do anything that’s going to be on paper, but I definitely will be married before I have my baby,” she said. “I want to make sure I do it in that order. I’ve always felt like that since I was young; my mother always put that in my head.”

    Click "like" if you are PRO-LIFE!

    She forecast that marriage and children will be part of a very happy future for her. “By the fifth album, I will have walked down the aisle, and I will at least be on baby number one, possibly baby number two,” she said. “And have $500 million.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment